R.I.P. CIFF BURTON


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, September 27, 2009

RIP CLIFF BURTON

It's was 23 years ago today that Cliff Burton was taken from this earth in a cruel accident. Although I was not alive for this terrible tragedy, Cliff Burton and his music has influenced me in so many ways. I don't care if you think Metallica are old sellouts, Listen to some Cliff era Metallica today and pay your respects. He was onboard for the two greatest albums in history, Master of Puppets and Ride The Lighting and his music will live on forever.

When a Man Lies He Murders
Some Part of the World
These Are the Pale Deaths Which
Men Miscall Their Lives
All this I Cannot Bear
to Witness Any Longer
Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation
Take Me Home




No comments:

Post a Comment